Free Audiobooks Make Exercise EasierMarch 29, 2013
Why My Wardrobe is (Mostly) BlackApril 9, 2013
I was over on BecomingMinimalist.com today and saw a great article on the “Domino Effect” of making simplifying choices in your life. I wanted to share the example they gave, with those who are following my (long-term) journey to creating a simple wardrobe, because the example used was this:
Pretty soon simplicity becomes second nature. The domino effect of simple living takes over and you’ll be amazed where it can lead.
- Cleaning out your closets –> leads to utilizing a smaller wardrobe more effectively
- Using a smaller wardrobe more effectively –> leads to making fewer purchases
- Making fewer purchases –> leads to saving more of your money
- Saving more of your money –> leads to getting out of debt
- Getting out of debt –> leads to less financial stress
- Less financial stress –> leads to greater personal freedom
- Greater personal freedom –> leads to more time to pursue your dreams
- Time to pursue your dreams –> leads to increased happiness and personal fulfillment.
I thought it was a great illustration, worthy of sharing. 🙂